Monday, September 17, 2012



M'c Bern is my name my friends call me "BERNA". I am gay. yes. I am. so what i'm still human like you. I'm a Filipino I love to learn... it is one of my most significant defining characteristics. I'am a type of person who LOVES adventurous things. I smile a lot!

Friendly and Approachable :))

Emotional temperamental and unpredictable.

Moody and easily hurt.

Fun to be with. Loves to socialize

DANCING? Dancing is all i want. It is my everything.



i love eating and cooking. I am an artistic person. I have a bunch number of friends

i also have a group which is named as "blindefind" and we call each other as beb :))


I am 17 years old. Sophomore. Taking up Hotel Restaurant Tourism Management in St. Paul University Philippines.




"I may not have everything in life, but I have a big heart, a heart that will treat you right."♥



doing AWESOMENESS since 1995.



DON'T JUDGE ME SO I WON'T JUDGE YOU :))

BLINDEFIND

No comments:

Post a Comment